Barcelona is one of the best places in nightlife known for being one of the best cities in nightlife and strict when it comes to their dress code.
The Best VIP clubs in Barcelona are very strict concerning dress code, you should dress to impress. We recommend you to avoid the use of hoods, caps, and flip flops. Always keep in mind that the better you dress, the higher the possibilities of getting in. Also remember that YouBarcelona offers a top VIP guest list service that grants you free or discounted access to all the best Barcelona clubs.
What is a dress code?
It is basically what the club expects their guests to wear to ensure a certain type of clientele. If you are not properly dressed and ignore the dress code the club has set, you may face refusal upon entry.Join now the free Guest List and follow these dress code guidelines to avoid disappointments at the club's entrance.
If you're wondering what to wear tonight, here are some handy tips that will help you choose the perfect outfit for your party.
Ladies Dress Code:
- Little black dress: The one piece that suits every occasion. You will never go wrong if you wear a little, sexy black dress.
- Sequins: Sequins are always welcomed if you want to shine a bit more and stand out from the rest.
- Pants and shirt: A nice pair of pants with an elegant blouse is the perfect option if you don't fancy wearing a skirt or dress tonight. Don't forget that a sexy pair of high heels will be the perfect complement for this outfit.
Men Dress Code:
When it comes to the most appropriate dress code for men, the best party outfit would be a stylish shirt or suit with jeans and nice shoes to compliment. We recommend you to avoid sports shoes.
- Denim and sweater: You can wear a nice shirt and sweater over it for that final touch.
- Denim and jacket: For autumn and winter, a jeans and a leather or jean jacket will always be a good idea.
- Blazer and jeans: For that elegant look, use a nice suit or blazer with jeans.
Follow these dress code tips to avoid entry refusal.
Remember that you have free access to all Barcelona clubs with YouBarcelona VIP guest list and you can also book VIP tables for a more exclusive night.
What you should not wear?
If you're wondering, "what I shouldn't wear?" Here are a few tips:
No sportswear is allowed neither hoods or caps. If you want to stay on the safe side and avoid being turned away, it's best to avoid wearing trainers, even if they are fairly smart.
We highly recommend you to avoid flip flops, sporty sneakers, sleeveless shirts, and short pants.
You must always keep in mind that the smarter you are dressed the more likely you are to be granted entrance to a venue. Remember YouBarcelona Guestlist offers you guest list at the most fashionable & desirable clubs in Barcelona!
Casual clothing is strictly prohibited.
Do you have any doubt? Let me know!
Once you understand how to wear, you can join YouBarcelona Guestlist and get ready for an amazing night.
Click this button bellow to Whatsapp me
Most part of Barcelona's public are international people, we recommend taking a look at the photos of the club to see the type of public and the clothes by making a click at this picture.